5.17.2008

Two days of sunbaked ©JL

It's been a busy couple weeks with high school sports going into the state playoffs and championships. This weekend was the state track and field championships. Lots of events all at the same time with the harsh Colorado sun beating down on you. Sunscreen is a beautiful thing. Too bad I didn't use enough of it.

I have to admit, shooting track and field is probably one of my weakest photo categories. I can get photos, but I just feel like they are all so standard and boring. Every time I shoot a meet I'm constantly trying to find a way to take a plain old track photo to the next level. Well, I've still got a lot of learning to do. I was able to learn a few things about a couple of the field events. But the running events have a ways to go.

At any rate here's a slew of photos. There's a few more over on my Flickr page and on the Camera gallery page.

S0517STATE29c.jpg

S0518STATET70.JPG

S0517STATE43.JPG

S0518STATET07.JPG

S0518STATET69.JPG

S0518STATET43.JPG

S0518STATET27.JPG

No comments: