1.07.2009

Last Minute Call

Got a frantic call from my former photo editor to shoot an assignment because the staff was busy covering wildfires north of Boulder. So I ran up to shoot some photos of a woman that teaches a few different types of Indian dance.

I had a couple ideas to try and accomplish, but I was struggling to manage and manipulate my strobes. It's been several weeks since I had worked with multiple strobes so it took a few minutes to get my feet under me. In essence, I killed some of the valuable minutes I was limited to before she started to teach one of her classes. Guess that's what I get for not practicing. Good lesson learned, now I'll be working on shooting some things for practice even if it happens to by my giant plant Earl inside my apartment.

Until then, here are some photos of Bollywood West's Renu Kansal.

F0109RENU09.JPG

F0109RENU12.JPG

F0109RENU03.JPG

No comments: