2.03.2009

Tweets Visualized


Here's something different. It's a Wordle word cloud of my activity on Twitter. I've been fascinated with the various ways that people are coming up with to display data in the digital space. Here are other ways to look at the data in graphs from TweetStats. You can graph out any public Twitter user there.

Seems as though I'm talking about working, class and Twitpic as I shoot time while I'm going.

As more and more data is generated all across the web, people will need more effective ways to use and learn the info. Now if there was only a way to do photo clouds on Flickr...what would that look like I wonder? I guess I would have to be better about tags on my photos for that to work anyway. Or I guess try the Photosynth tool.

Found these and a bunch of other Twitter tips and tools here.

No comments: